Tuesday, September 25, 2007

There seems to much to write.

So i'll usee my finest words and condense my past few days on halemano.

A geko peed on my head, the locals say its good luck.
A centipede stuck poison into my pointer and ring fingers, the locals say its good medicine.
We were blessed to be joined for quite some time by a puao (sacred owl) on our drive here, I am told this is unusual and auspicious.

Escala. Columbian born matrial artist and buddhist monk. Told his story of the monastery.
High in the Andean range, 6 hours from the smallest town, he assisted in securing the site from foriegn and domestic threats. The catholic influenced government of Columbia didn't permit such a unorthodox practice and tried repeatedly to invade. Their barrier method-bees. And scouts placed as far as five miles away at corners and road crossings. The bees can smell fear/adenaline as they do flowers, from up to 2 miles away. When the monks hear the bees, they know a threat is approaching and gear up. They proceed to blow on the hives, apparently bees detest human breath. 800 monks total. No non-familial physical contact-ever. To retain chi/kundalini within the body. They practiced devotional chanting, mudras and physical stamina routines from 4am-8am. If completed one could eat. Shaman would periodically come to study/stay and pass knowlegde of plant spirit medicine as well as techniques for finding our own internal medicine. He learnd how to set bones, beginning by cutting the central portion of corn and chopping it into 10 parts, and reassembling it in a cloth bag with eyes closed. He spoke of seeds and plants having cosmic alignments. And how every portion of our health revolves around our stomach. Dont eat sugar and salt in one meal, it thickens the blood and creates poor circulation.

Such a Southern monastic rendition.

When I was harboring seeds beneath my tounge, awaiting their cosmic and personal encoding I connected and watched the ocean-sky dance. I watched the rain approach and one rainbow appeared the most magnificent I've ever seen. I dove through what looked like a rain-circle with my mind, and then another appeared. What a transmission. I know these Papaya seeds will fruit with vigor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The good result will turn out