Friday, October 26, 2007

And back to center.

I marvel at the way spirit always asks for a commitment. Even in my allegiance to freedom and spontaneity, I find myself strangely and whole heartedly committed.

I am presently committed to:

Equanimity
Listening
Not speaking unless my finest words come to the surface
Releasing Judgement
Showing Compassion
Standing in my power, and in doing so empowering others to do the same
Cherishing quiet mind
Having quiet mind
promoting diversity and methods of permanent culture!
Being clear
Being financially compensated for my work
Being able to communicate the value of my work to others
Simplicity
Seeing thru Native Eyes
Communicating directly from emotion
radical, edge-pushing movements
Seeing the light in children and being able to push my own edge to guide them to theirs...

So these are subjects with which the world is testing how truely serious I am about living in an integrated way. Again and Again, It is confirmed that colonization (by this I mean teaching/learning with a goal of becoming part of a working structure, usually based in a hierarchy)is still raising our youth. I see children being taught what is right and wrong so that they are accepted by a society that we simultaneously acknowledge as dysfunctional.

I am so interested in learning how to mentor children in becoming masters of their senses! To use their own inner guidance and instinct and intuition to move through their lives with strong purpose and kind hearts.

So again I say, I am committed.
Let me be lead to those who live with deep presence and recognition. Let me be in the vicinity of those who recall what it is to be in union and draw our medicine from nature.


Love you all.

No comments: